Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things are almost done...

I have had so many projects going at once, not able to get one done until I get the other done and so forth.

I sat with my daughter, we laid out her babies... tried to count them and I believe I counted up to 30! I think she doesn't need anymore! LOL!



Finally got my fan page on FB for my photography all done and organized... two photos are being a pain in the butt, hopefully I will be able to upload them later.

Nothing like a friend bailing on you at the last minute! She said that she would be able to take care of my children while I went for my little jig and she just text me that she can't... so I'm thinking that she is not going to be able to watch them every other Wednesday like she said she would. Boy that drives me nuts!! Think it is because I couldn't watch her children last night, so her mother-in-law could go shopping. Come on... I go shopping all the time with my children, I know it can be a pain some days but geeze! If you don't want to go shopping with them, wait until another day simple as that!

I was on a cleaning kick yesterday!! I didn't want to be bothered, once started don't stop. Yes, I was caffeinated big time and very glad I was. My apartment needed it badly, gonna have another day like that to finish the rest of the rooms. Thursday sounds good! :)

I was going through my son's book-bag and there was a letter for me to confirm my appointment with his pre-school teacher about the transition into Kindergarten. I can't believe my little boy is going to be 6!! The time sure flew by fast.
                                           From this sweet little boy


To a handsome little man


Been reading blogs from other Moms and boy! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has her days! :) I'm so unorganized on my blog, please be patient with me while my blog goes "under the knife, or in this case, under photoshop!". I hope to create my own layout, buttons and much more! Any ideas of a design, please share with me. Love ideas!!

I have many ideas for my blog, ideas like... a blog train one day, another day a deal & steals, maybe one that will feature a WAHM business, maybe on Fridays something to do with photos (I love photography!!). Any ideas are welcome & appreciated! If there is something you would like to see on my blog, just let me know. I'm open to just about anything and everything. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!! Now following from voiceBoks.com!! I love your blog and your little boys are precious! I have two little boys also; a tad bit younger than yours!! If you get a chance please return the follow!! Have a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nothing like a friend bailing on you at the last minute! She said that she would be able to take care of my children while I went for my little jig and she just text me that she can't"

    Bailing happens...but it shouldn't. I know I've promised people things like that before and become profoundly sorry I did, but my dad always taught me that I shouldn't promise if I'm not willing to deliver. It's a bummer to fulfill a regretful promise, but it always pays off.

    An example of why I might become sorry I promised something to a friend: two days (or whatever) after I promise, my brother and his wife offer to take hubby and I on an all expense paid trip to Cabo. That's a bummer, but I've given it up gladly to be the friend I would want to have.

    ReplyDelete